Recruters are in big demand in the Philippines. There are positions available to Senior Recuiters, Assitant Recruiters, and office staff.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Recruiting professional to support the development of an end-to-end outsourced recruitment service for North America.
This is a key strategic hire for the company as we expand our service offering Recruiting Process Outsourcing. In this role you will be responsible for developing our new RPO service from the ground up.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to grow a career and income from ground floor. Many top executives with large companies and salaries started on the ground floor, and grew with the company.
Below are the qualifacations required for a RPO Director position.
RPO Director Responsibilities:
- Take a leadership role in expanding markets, and growing market share in existing markets.
- Develop and help implement the processes, systems, training programs, reporting, SLA’s, and KPI’s required to effectively deliver the RPO service including sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and on-boarding candidates for clients.
- Develop and hire a team of experienced sourcers, recruiters, QA analysts, etc. required to deliver qualified candidates to clients.
- Play an ongoing active role in developing best sourcing/recruiting practices, new sourcing/recruiting avenues (job boards, tools, Social Media and forums) that could improve efficiency and quality of service delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team including staffing, people issues/concerns, P&L, etc.
- Interface with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other sourcing/ screening/ candidate matters.
- Diligently pursue a broad and deep understanding of clients and their requirements.
RPO Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, or Business Development leadership positions.
- Proven track record with in-depth research and market intelligence development.
- Strong working knowledge with various candidates’ sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching) including both active and passing sourcing/recruiting techniques.
- Understanding of how to leverage of Social Media for sourcing & recruiting activities.
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel; and the ability to lead others.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback. Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Work well under pressure, professional demeanor, and strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources and Recruitment
- Flexible about work content and working hours.
- Minimum 4-year degree
- Advanced Spoken English
This is just one of the high paying jobs in Philippines offered by Maniego Manpower Services. Please contact Maniego for a personal referal to one of these high paying jobs.
+63 0935 790 6502
+63 0942 018 5891
Landline – 02 8864574
Maniego Facebook Page or use the contact form below