Web designers are in great demand in the Philippines. Maniego Manpower Services has the right job contacts for the web designers needed in Philippines.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Candidate must be familiar and has experience in UI, cross-browser compatibility, database handling, general web functions and standards.
- Expertise and hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply provided they have an existing experience with the above mentioned requirements. A copy of PDF portfolio or a link to an online portfolio showing recent web design works.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muntinlupa city.
- No work experience required.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule (day, mid and night).
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
Get Hired Today!! Tell them the American sent you, or fill out the form below;